Kentucky Regulators Give Us Thumbs Up
Last week, Kentucky insurance regulators approved the sale of our Buddy accident insurance for outdoor enthusiasts & sports participants in the Bluegrass state and we could not be more happy!
As our Western neighbor, Kentucky is adjacent to our home of Virginia and, like Virginia, Kentucky is a Commonwealth and not a state! More importantly, Kentucky is well known for its’ outdoor recreation opportunities.
From its’ world-renowned horseback riding industry, exceptional rock climbing in the Red River Gorge to the hundreds of miles of mountain bike trails, Kentucky has a little bit of it all for those who love to get outside and pursue their passions.
Over the next few months, we’ll be doing a series of social media posts on the new friends that we make while reaching out to the Kentucky marketplace. Keep an eye out for them!
Fun Facts About The Kentucky Outdoor Lifestyle We Recently Learned
- The Kentucky Derby is the oldest continually held Horse Race in the country.
- Mammoth Caves is the world’s longest cavern. (Not really outdoors but adventurous none-the-less)
- Cumberland, just up the road from Corbin, is the only waterfall in the world to regularly display a moonbow.
- Christian County is a “wet” county and Bourbon County is a “Dry” county and Barren County has the most fertile land in the state.
- The Great Horse Man O’ War won all of his races except one, which he lost to a horse named Upset.
Furthering Our Mission
As we continue to further our mission of helping outdoor enthusiasts & sports participants live their lives and pursue their passions more fearlessly, we’d love to hear from you. Reach out to us, send us photos and let us know places we need to visit during our travels to Kentucky.
Buddy is also approved in Arizona and we’ll be selling in Colorado March 1st.