Every week, Buddy finds the best links on the internet about the outdoors, athletics, and generally getting after it.
July 21 - July 28
It's still summary and the Buddy team is still finding the hottest links. (See what I did there?) This last week we found a gigantic picture of El Capitan, some history on an american past time, and some great places to go on your adventures.
This week's links:
- 🚴 Floyd Landis Still Has a Lot to Say
- ️🏁 The Long and Surprising History of Roller Derby
- ⛰ El Capitan in HD: xRez Studio's Gigapixel Image of America’s Most-Famous Big Wall
- 💤 Here’s How Much Longer to Sleep If You Want to Get Faster
- 💧 > 🔥 13 Tips for Staying Hydrated in the Summer Heat (Op-Ed)
- 🏞 US National Park adventures: Best parks to get your thrills
- 🏃♂️ + 🎨 Runner Creates a Mapped Portrait of Artist Frida Kahlo With His 28.9 Mile Route Through the San Francisco