Every week, Buddy finds the best links on the internet about the outdoors, athletics, and generally getting after it.
July 29 - August 4
Welcome to August! The Buddy team has been dropping great links all week and below are just a few. In the market for a used bike? Read this article from one of our partners. Want some data-driven decision making help for when and how to visit some of our national parks? Check this out. Looking for your next book as a well-read explorer? We got you covered. Buddy is also collecting some data around parents of active kids, so if you have a couple minutes, please fill it out.
This week's links:
- 🚴 Your Guide to Buying a Used Mountain Bike
- ️💵 These Trail Donation “Parking” Meters Are Raking it in
- 💼 Want to Be Happier and More Successful at Work? Ride There
- 👟 The Real Reason Marathoners Hit the Wall
- ⛰ What Are 14ers?
- 📚 Essential Books for the Well-Read Explorer
- ✨ A night under the stars
- 🍂 The Incredible Link Between Nature And Your Emotions
- 🇨🇦 Why Do Canadians Say ‘Eh’?
- 🚴♀️ She Learned to Bike at 20. Now She's a Champion.
- ✏️ Buddy Parents of Active Kids Survey