Every week, Buddy finds the best links on the internet about the outdoors, athletics, and generally getting after it.
August 12 - August 18
This week's links:
- 🚐 We Tried to Do Vanlife Right. It Broke Us Down.
- ️🍚 The True Story of Wild Rice, North America's Most Misunderstood Grain
- 💧 Oru’s new foldable kayak weighs under 20 lbs and assembles in just 2 minutes
- 🚴♀️ Faster than any chain: CeramicSpeed DrivEn
- 🚽 How to Reconstruct Lewis and Clark’s Journey: Follow the Mercury-laden Latrine Pits
- 🇨🇦 Canada opens world's longest hiking trail that stretches coast to coast