Every week, Buddy finds the best links on the internet about the outdoors, athletics, and generally getting after it.
September 30 - October 06
Taking a break from cycling articles this week. If you're a rugby nut, we got the scoop on how to catch every match of this year's Rugby World Cup. If off-road tri's are more your thing, catch XTERRA Adventures from Colorodo on OTV. For the health conscious, learn why a Cardiologist wants you to wear an Apple Watch, three simple tests to prevent injury, and how being outside can improve your mental and physiological health. If you like history, beer, or both, check this out. And to be truly inspired, read about Sarah Marquis' amazing adventures trekking across the globe, and how this kid saved a river. See the full list of links below.
This week's links:
- 🏉📺 How to watch every match from the Rugby World Cup 2019
- 🤕 Three Simple Tests Might Help Prevent Athletes' Injuries
- ❤️👩⚕️ ‘I’m a cardiologist, and this is the one measure I want you to pay attention to on your Apple Watch’
- 🍺🌎 The History of Beer Is the History of the World
- 🏃♀️📺 XTERRA Adventures from Colorado Premieres Oct 2 on OTV
- ❤️🌎 How One Kid Stopped the Contamination of a River
- 🌳 Just being outside can improve your psychological health, and maybe your physical health too
- 👩🦰🧭 Sarah Marquis Is Breaking Up Exploration's Boys Club