Every week, Buddy finds the best links on the internet about the outdoors, athletics, and generally getting after it.
October 21 - October 28
It's 🎃 Halloween Week 🎃! Have and fun and be safe out there! The Buddy Team has some great links for you yet again. Here's some of the highlights. Got a great video of the Bike Virginia Tour— really a stunning state. Yes, adults totally need recess, let's get this implemented everywhere ASAP. And while we're at it, let's get everyone out to an epic whitewater trip for their own good. Check out the full list below 👇👇!
This week's links:
- ❄️☃️ 12+ inches of snow headed to parts of Colorado | OutThere Colorado
- 🧗♀️ The Secret to Productive Climbing Sessions (Hint: It's Warming Up)
- 😃 Grown-Ups Need to Play More. Adult Recess Can Help.
- 🏃♂️ Running With Bad Knees Might Be OK After All
- 🚲 WATCH: BIKE VIRGINIA TOUR
- 🚣♀️ Why Busy People Need An Epic Whitewater Trip - Paddling Magazine
- 💪 The Grateful Dead's Bob Weir Is Unbelievably Shredded at 72
- 🚮 'Leave no trace' isn't just for Burning Man. Let's all declare war on MOOP.
- 🗺🧭 Master the Art of Navigation So You Never Get Lost
- 🏃♀️She Ran 250 Miles to Win One of the World's Toughest Races
- 🏙 How to Get Outside More When You Live In a City