What’s your insurance IQ?
1. What do you pay before your health insurance kicks in to pay anything?
Grande Spiced Skinny 3-shot Latte
2. What is the difference between individual accident and health insurance?
Accident insurance can be purchased bartering farm animals
Health insurance doesn’t cover accidents
Health insurance only covers critical illness
Accident insurance pays benefits directly to you
3. On my health insurance plan, what does reasonable and customary mean?
Refers to the follow-up care a prudent person would do after an injury or illness
Refers to the dollar amount your insurance company will pay a provider or facility for medical care
Same thing as "in-network"
Whether you were doing an excluded activity
4. How does co-insurance work on health insurance?
It is the percentage that you pay after your deductible and before your Maximum out of pocket
It is the amount deducted from your paycheck each month for premium
The discount your insurance company gets from medical providers
What you owe your doctor for insurance discounts
5. Will my medical bills be paid if I don’t have health insurance?